FEMA Seeks Feedback on National Continuous Improvement Guidance
FEMA seeks feedback for the “National Continuous Improvement Guidance” draft, including edits and suggestions for additional resources and real-world examples. The national engagement period begins on June 28 until midnight ET on July 31.
The guidance provides a consistent and rigorous framework to conduct continuous improvement initiatives before, during and after real-world incidents for the whole community, including state, local, tribal and territorial partners, nongovernmental organizations, private sector, and emergency management organizations.
FEMA will also host a series of 60-minute webinar sessions to provide an overview of the draft guidance and to gather feedback from whole community partners. At least one webinar session will be offered every week in July. To register for a webinar, visit https://preptoolkit.fema.gov/
- Webinar 1: noon – 1 p.m. ET on July 6.
- Webinar 2: 10 – 11 a.m. ET on July 15.
- Webinar 3: 5 – 6 p.m. ET on July 20.
- Webinar 4 – Spanish speaking session: 11 a.m. – noon ET on July 25.
- Webinar 5: 3 – 4 p.m. ET on July 27.
If you have any questions, please contact the FEMA Office of External Affairs:
- Intergovernmental Affairs at (202) 646-3444 or at FEMA-IGA@fema.dhs.gov
- Tribal Affairs at (202) 646-3444 or at FEMA-Tribal@fema.dhs.gov
- Private Sector Engagement at (202) 646-3444 or at email@example.com
Also, follow Administrator Deanne Criswell on Twitter @FEMA_Deanne.
Helping people before, during, and after disasters.